Understand these factors and you will never have to treat occlusal problems by guessing.
1. The Temporomandibular Joints: A practitioner that ignores either the TMJs or the dental occlusion will be unsuccessful at treating either one.
You Will Learn...
* Why all occlusal analysis starts with the TMJ’s
* How disharmony between the TMJ’s and the occlusion causes harm
* Why most TMDs can be treated successfully and predictably
* How to evaluate clicks and pops in the TMJ and know when they should be treated